I've purchased a few stripped coque feathers, but I should have just about everything else hanging around the house. I'm thinking I need:
- a comb base
- felt for covering the base
- a silk flower (or maybe not)
- coque feathers strategically placed
- a few craft feathers for fill
- perhaps a peacock feather eye as an accent
- beads and other vintage bits for decoration
- glue gun, or would E3000 work best?
A little bit of trial and error, and I should have something pretty respectable. I'll keep you posted.